So, we’ve just wrapped up the Paris Games Week 2015 PlayStation Press Conference. If you were watching our livestream, you’ll have seen a host of exciting new titles unveiled, alongside new trailers and gameplay footage from a number previously announced games.
For those of you who didn’t catch it, here’s a quick summary of everything that you missed. Click through to read more information and see the trailers:
- Detroit: Your very first look at the stunning new PS4 exclusive from Heavy Rain/Beyond: Two Souls studio Quantic Dream.
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End: Naughty Dog took to the stage to detail its plans for Uncharted 4’s multiplayer component.
- Gran Turismo Sports: Polyphony Digital’s Kazunori Yamauchi unveils the first PS4 entry in the iconic PlayStation racing franchise.
- Tekken 7: On a great night for fighting fans, Katushiro Harada announced a keenlyawaited new entry in the long running series.
- Street Fighter V: Capcom’s Yoshinori Ono reveals a new addition to the roster and a release date for the upcoming PS4 sequel.
- Dreams: Media Molecule followed through on its E3 promise to delve into the details of its tantalising new PS4 game with a fascinating onstage gameplay demonstration.
- Until Dawn: A Rush of Blood: Just one of a number of big PlayStation VR titles on show, the team behind the hit PS4 horror take the wraps off its upcoming ghost train arcade shooter, set in the Until Dawn universe.
- Robinson: The Journey: Crysis studio Crytek presents its own VR project; an immersive adventure set on a mysterious – and treacherous – alien planet.
- MatterFall: Resogun studio Housemarque returns in glorious fashion, with a brand new action title for PS4.
- Driveclub Bikes: Surprise! Evolution Studios unveils a brand new superbike expansion for its hit racer – and it’s available right now on PlayStation Store.
- WiLD: At Gamescom 2014 you got your first glimpse of WiLD – a PS4 exclusive from Wild Sheep, the new team started by Rayman and Beyond Good & Evil creator Michel Ancel. And at PGW this year, Michel debuted gameplay footage for the first time.
- No Man’s Sky: Hello Games’ feverishly anticipated space exploration epic now has a release date – and a fantastic new trailer.
- Boundless: And if exploring enormous open worlds is your thing, this hugely ambitious project from Wonderstruck is another one to keep an eye on.
- RIGS: Mechanized Combat League: Guerrilla Cambridge showcases a brand new stage from its breathlessly exciting new VR team shooter.
- Horizon Zero Dawn: And parent studio Guerrilla Games talks us through a new chunk of gameplay from its open word adventure, following a great reception at E3.
- Avicii: Vector: The superstar EDM icon used our stage at Paris Games Week to unveil his first foray into videogames, with an fresh new take on the music game genre. Check it out.
- Ratchet & Clank: Time for a new trailer for Insomniac Games’ return to its platforming series’ roots and what a feast for the eyes it is.
- Gravity Rush 2: It was an absolute pleasure to see creator Toyamasan debut new gameplay footage from the upcoming sequel to Kat’s memorable 2012 adventure.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3: Your first look at The Giant map in this year’s everpopular Zombies mode.
- Star Wars: Battlefront: Is it possible to be any more excited for this game. As it turns out, yes. Check out the magnificent new trailer that debuted at PGW.
- Battleborn: PlayStation gamers will be the first to gain access to the upcoming beta for the new shooter from the team behind Borderlands. Whet your appetite with a new trailer.
As above, check out the individual guest posts for more detail and exclusive video. Beyond that, keep your eyes on PlayStation Blog over the coming days for posts on additional titles you might have glimpsed during the livestream, including Battlezone and Megaton Rainfall, alongside updates on upcoming digital exclusives, Shadow of the Beast and Alienation.